Power 200 Phone Charger,200W Smart Charger with 4 USB+1 Wireless Charger Ports,65W MAX Output LCD Display Multifunction Desktop Charger
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ⚡⚡【USB C 200W High Power Charger】: This ISDT Power 200 charger with 200w total output,3 USB C ports independently provide up to 65W of charging power,USB A charger plug can charge up to 24W,and the wireless charging port can charge up to 15W.Charge your phone/laptop/wireless earphones/electric toothbrush and other electronic devices safely and quickly.
- ⚡⚡【4+1 Ports USB C + Wireless Charger】: With 200w total output ,this iphone Charger charges 5 devices simultaneously with their full speed,Each charging output interface is independent of each other, and charging multiple devices at the same time will not cause frequency reduction,let you really enjoy the fast charging technology,it makes your desk neatly. Adapters, wires and devices do not mess up any more, free you up a comfortable office space.
- ⚡⚡【Real-time Work Power, Panoramic View in Eyes】:Visualize the charging process through UI, the working status on each channel, the real-time power, all are visible at a glance.And APP connection(ISD Link) makes your mobile phone a second operation screen, check the real-time charging progress, export the instantaneous power table, and the OTA upgrade are all by your hand.
- ⚡⚡【Universal Compatibility】: This 200W Type C Charger compatible with MacBook Pro 16 ", MacBook Air 13", HP Specter, Huawei MateBook, NoteBook, iPad Pro, iPhone 14 Pro MAX / 14 / 13 Pro / 13 / 12 / 12Pro / 12 Mini / 12Pro Max / 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max, AirPods Pro,Galaxy S22 / S21 / S10 / Note 10, Google Pixel 6, Huawei P40 / P30 Pro / Mate 30, Mate20, Xiaomi Mi 10, Note 10,Air Pod,iWatch etc.
- ⚡⚡【Cool Enough,Power Enough】: With a silent turbo fan, the temperature plummets by 30°. Make it cold enough to run with full power, durability and stability.We let long-lasting high-power charging really achieved on using.7 days/24 hours full power export Overheat protection triggers after 2 hours of full power operation, charging stops,make your charging work fast and safe.
- 【Note】If you do not need the prompt sound of charging start and charging completion, you can set the sound to be turned off in the mobile APP (ISD Link).
Input Voltage range:AC100~240V
USB-A supported quick charging protocols:QC3.0/QC2.0
USB-C supported quick charging protocols:PD3.0/PD2.0/PPS,QC4+/QC4/QC3.0/QC2.0,AFC, FCP, SCP,PE2.0/PE1.1,SFCP, BC1.2
Wireless charging maximum output power:15W
Total output power:200W
Q1: How many charging ports does this Power 200 charger have, can it be used for iPhone 13 and Mac Book?
A1: This 200W charger has a total of 5 charging ports, 3 USB C charging ports with a maximum output power of 65W, and a USB A charging port with a maximum output power of 24W. The top of the charger is a wireless charging port with a magnetic suction function. Charging port (maximum output power is 15W), so it is compatible with iPhone 13 and Mac Book.
Q2: How to turn off the charging prompt sound of this fast charger, the fan is very loud when it starts to start, is this normal?
A2: I connected the mobile APP (ISD Link) via Bluetooth, you can turn off the Beep button on the link interface, and there will be no beeping sound for charging prompts after it is turned off. The fan is very loud when it starts up. According to the official introduction, this is a normal phenomenon for the charger to perform a self-check. After the self-check is completed, it will be very quiet, so don't worry.
Q3: Does this multi-port USB C charger charge fast, and is the power it marked real?
A3: I tested this charger with full load. Its 3 USB C charging ports can indeed reach 65W charging power, and the other two charging ports can also reach the officially marked charging power. Multiple devices can be charged together,there doesn't seem to be any downclocking either.
For non-pre-sale products, ISDT processes the order within 2-3 working days after the order was placed, once confirmed, we will ship it according to the order time.
We provide 3 shipping methods:
Shipping Method and Estimated Shipping Time:
Standard Shipping: 7-15 working days
Fast Shipping: 3-7 working days
Expedited Shipping: 1-3 working days
The shipping time should be subject to the time announced by the shipping company. Once the products of your order leave our warehouse, the actual delivery may be affected by events which are beyond our control. Thus, we do not assume any responsibility for any delay in delivery due to unexpected logistics related events.
If any logistics delay occurs, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to contact the logistics company to help resolve the issue.
Will it be slow to charge multiple devices plugged in at the same time?
No, it won't. No matter how many devices are plugged in, each channel is a separate fast charge and does not interfere with each other. When the three C ports are working at the same time, the device will intelligently distribute power to ensure the full-time output capability of 15W and 10W for wireless charging and A port.
Why does the power drop after wireless charging for a long time?
When the wireless charging reaches a certain period of time, the heat of the mobile phone body will cause heat loss, and the wireless charging power will inevitably drop slightly.
Can I use a USB-C to USB-A converter to charge? Will it still be fast charging?
When using the converter, Android phones can support the QC protocol, which is still fast charging. Since iPhone does not support the QC protocol, the fast charging cannot be performed under this situation.
*The converter can only be connected to the host, not to the mobile phone.
*Only supports standard QC protocols.
Looks great, works fine
At least the first look is quite cool. The display should have a more angled position to read it better from the front but the rest is finde. I will try it now out with different loads (battery chargers, Handys and laptops) and change the rating if it fails somewhere.
Einer für alles
Endlich ein Ladegerät für Handy Laptop und Tablet , super für unterwegs
Diese Ladestation ist bei uns in täglichen Gebrauch. Egal ob wir Handys oder Powerbanks laden. Alles lädt zuverlässig und in einer passender Geschwindigkeit. Mein Handy lade ich meistens induktiv und ich kann sagen das diese Funktion ohne Probleme Funktioniert.
Zusätzlich kann ich aber auch USB Kabel anschließen.
Immer wenn etwas an diese Station angeschlossen wird, sehe ich auch den Stromverbrauch.
Ich kin hier absolut zufrieden.