K2 Lipo Charger,AC 200W DC 500Wx2 20A Smart Balance Charger with Discharge Function
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ▶【AC/DC Dual Channel Lipo Charger】:Our K2 lipo charger has AC 200W/DC 500W x 2 dual input model with Independent dual channel,charging current:20A x 2,Max.Input current:40A.Advanced crafty cooling air duct for high efficiency heating dissipation.And K2 can acquire latest firmware upgrading,ensure the charger have optimalized performance and latest firmware all the time.
- ▶【ISDT K2 Smart Display】:Full color LCD display,it will show the whole charging process for batteries,with large screen displaycan show voltage,current,charging time,mode,battery type,internal resistance and battery capacity that charged,easy setup and manual operation modes.
- ▶【K2 Charger Multi-Function】:It comes with Li-ion and LiPO balancing,fast charging,data storage,cycle charging,discharging function.It will automatically stop charging after full charged.
- ▶【ISDT Charger Various Battery Type Compatibility】:All-in-one control for LiFe, Lilon, LiPo 1~6S, LiHv 1-6S, Pb 1-12S, NiMH/Cd 1-16S batteries,automatic battery type identification with intelligent charge algorithm matching to complete charging and discharging work.
- ▶【Multi-Application】: Our smart lipo charger product can widely used in RC plane/RC drone,portable power,portable devices,remote control car etc.Auto adjustmentfeature on charging parameters and auto safety shut-off for best charging performance.To help extend battery life with more reasonable.
- Packaging included:1X ISDT K2 Charger
Input voltage: AC 100~240V / DC 10~30V
Output voltage: DC 1~30V
Max. input current: DC 35A
Charging current: 0.2~20A x2
Discharging current: 0.2~1.5A x2
Balance current: 1.5A/Cell Max
Max. discharging power: 15W x2
Max. charging power: AC 200W / DC 500W x2
Abnormal voltage alarm: Support
Incorrect cell count setting alarm: Support
Supported battery types and cell count: LiFe, Lilon, LiPo 1~6S, LiHv 1-6S, Pb 1-12S, NiMH/Cd 1-16S
Parallel charging power and current: 800W/35A
Parallel discharge power and current: 30W/3A
Working temperature: 0~40℃
Storage temperature: -20℃~60℃
Weight: About 700g
1X ISDT K2 Charger
For non-pre-sale products, ISDT processes the order within 2-3 working days after the order was placed, once confirmed, we will ship it according to the order time.
We provide 3 shipping methods:
Shipping Method and Estimated Shipping Time:
Standard Shipping: 7-15 working days
Fast Shipping: 3-7 working days
Expedited Shipping: 1-3 working days
The shipping time should be subject to the time announced by the shipping company. Once the products of your order leave our warehouse, the actual delivery may be affected by events which are beyond our control. Thus, we do not assume any responsibility for any delay in delivery due to unexpected logistics related events.
If any logistics delay occurs, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to contact the logistics company to help resolve the issue.
Great high quality charger
Bought this for a friend as a gift. Great high quality charger well known for its accuracy and firmware updates to keep it update. However only a 4 star rating not for the quality but for the lack of accessories supplied e.g. extension balance connectors for 2-6s batteries and the supplier did not provide a UK specific mains cable! However in spite of this I'm going to buy one for myself !
That's crazy that this company releases a new model of charger every month or so! I like that you can use a bigger battery to charge some other smaller batteries while still having the functionality of plugging it into an outlet. That's nice that it has those fans for cooling, probably would have to be careful with particles and dirt getting into the charger but good to know that it has those holes for ventilation. That's cool that it can charge at 20A but discharging could be slower than other chargers at that wattage. I like the menu setup and user interface, it appears to be pretty nice looking, especially that dark mode. That's also nice that you can use it as a power supply with the DC output. Thanks for the review! I will check out some of the other battery charger videos that you have too, Nice video!
Love my isdt chargers. atm i got q6 pro and pluss. got a free q6p with blown pcb(should be fixable) i couldnt decide between P20 or K2... in the end i ordered K2 due having both dc/ac just incase ^^ and nooo toch screen yes!